Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Replaying..

Okay, So my PSP's memory stick got corrupted. It's still working, but can't handle too much data.
Completely bored, I decided to re-play Final Fantasy VI (FFIII in the US).

this is the 3rd time I played this game, and I gotta say. This is the best Final Fantasy game there is. Fuck square for pampering Cloud and Final Fantasy VII. But if you're a real Final Fantasy Fan like me, you won't say no to an epic remake for this epic game.

FFVI Review by GT



And if you haven't played FFVI already.. Shame on you.. Really.. (Even GT agrees.)

Right now, I'm trying to collect all the espers.. I'm playing the PSX version so Cactuar, Diablos and etc aren't included. I might download a GBA emulator and do another replay if I feel like it.
Plus, I'm downloading FFIII and IV remakes for the DS (including a DS emulator, 'cuz if it wasn't for these Final Fantasy games, I'd say the DS isn't worth your purchase)