Saturday, June 6, 2009

Uyea~ They Took Back Sunday.. AGAIN!

The new Taking back sunday album is out~! Eurekaa~ (Oh, wait.. That's not right)

So I did my usual GGs (Oh thank god there's demonoid) and got the album..





















Fred Mascherino's gone.. So basically this TBS isnt the same anymore.. But heck!? it's not like they didnt change musically when John Nolan left.

Tracklist:

1. "New Again"
2. "Sink Into Me"
3. "Lonely, Lonely"
4. "Summer, Man"
5. "Swing"
6. "Where My Mouth Is"
7. "Cut Me Up Jenny"
8. "Catholic Knees"
9. "Capital M-E"
10. "Carpathia"
11. "Everything Must Go"

As expected, Adam did all the lyrics, Fred usually gets a headstart in capturing "sunday."

It'll take me a week or so to professionally (wow pro?) criticize the music, since I just got the whole tracklist, but I guess it's safe to say that I already have a favorite song in the lot.

Hurray for "Where My Mouth Is" XD


Video Description:

Taking Back Sunday - Sink Into Me Music Video.