Monday, June 8, 2009

Wishlist.. Yes.. WISH-List...

So I was lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling, thinking about how abnormally dark my room was even though it's already 10 in the morning..

Then I thought about how life was unfair, like the light that's supposed to be present at that time, things that go this way, needs to go that way sometimes...

And because of that, I decided to post my...

TOP 5 Most Wanted Items!
(HAHAHA And you thought this was one of them crappy emo posts :D)

Wokay..

5. A digital camera of some kind! :D















Yes. As you may have noticed, I don't know sh*t about Cameras.. I never liked taking pictures. But ever since I joined Team Lakwatsa Kid, I decided to give "Kodaking" a shot! XD





4. Skullcandy Hesh
















I really want these, If I didn't have a pair already, I'd put this on top 2. But since I just wanted an extra pair, I guess top 4 is reasonable enough.

Why do I want an extra pair? Er.. My first pair has skulls on 'em. I prefer the plain ones.. But it's cool. Don't want to sound "skull-greedy"






3. 2 Patchouli Knowledge Plushies


















Call me "hindi-tunay-na-lalake" if you will.. But I really want two of these. I want to hang one off my old crappy shoulder bag, Nyoro~

then Ima give the other to my girlfriend/Patchouli Rival. That sweet girl keeps taking Patch away from me. >.<







2. A Deck of Wynns












I always wanted one of these babies. Basically because they have the original Cambric Finish that bees have (Not sure, tho.) Which really LASTS. I have an old deck of cheep bees and they're still fanning like crazy. And because the Wynns are bordered, They're good with tricks too. (I do XCM)






And behold.. (No seriously. BEHOLD! This is Effin Sacred, the top one item.)

1. DJDao IIDX Controller - Real Edition Double

*GASP* I always gasp *GASP* Every time I see this, so excuse me for*GASP* gasping unnecessarily. Seriously. I can't *GASP* help it.



If you click the image, You'll see the caption "The Dream of Every IIDX Player" And NO joke. (for people who think it is, anyway) *GASP* it really IS. Even if I dream of being eaten by an Alligator while clutching this, *GASP*it will no doubt be my favorite dream. (Not that I do bother labeling random dreams "favorites"

*GASP*
*GASP*
*GASP*

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I chose the DOUBLE just for the looks. There's absolutely NOOOOO way I'm letting other people touch it. Not a chance. *GASP*