Sunday, June 7, 2009

White Horse...

Oh god.. Me has a new favorite song again.

After Taylor Swift's Fairy tale in a song (Love Story) She released another song which seems to be.. er.. The complete opposite of "Love Story"

Why opposite? See for yourself:

Love Story

"That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go, and I said bla bla bla.."


White Horse

"I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
Lead her up the stairwell bla bla bla...


Love Story:

"So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while bla bla bla..."

White Horse:

"This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
Now it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around..."


Toldya.. XD

But don't get me wrong, I'm loving the song. Come to think of it.. I'm loving the whole album. :D

Here's a Video of her singing White Horse, Live. :3 (It's only a matter of time before youtube rips this off their site. Hahaha. Just babbling :P